What do you do when you need career advice? You probably read articles, right?
While many authors do a good job sharing information, there is no guarantee you are going to be able to apply the advice to your own situation. Here are five reasons you should seek additional support…
- They need help completing the proper self-assessment vital to good career design and job search.
- They could use guidance customizing the advice and applying it to their unique situation.
- They feel overwhelmed and stuck and would love some one-on-one coaching from someone who truly understands their situation.
- They’ve come to realize they are missing key career tools (i.e. LinkedIn profile, resume, cover letter) and need to create them or have them reviewed – fast.
- They could use a personal motivator to keep them focused and productive.
We started the network as a way to bring awareness to Americans, just like having a doctor and being part of a medical HMO, in today’s fast-paced, ever-changing workplace, you need CareerHMO to keep your career healthy.
As we say at the office, “Nobody should job search alone!”
Join the network and come see what I am talking about.
You have nothing to lose and it takes less than a minute to sign up.
We can’t help you if you don’t give it a try.
See for yourself why members are saying it’s the best thing that ever happened to their job search.